Date of Request for Bids from Vendor/Expert: April 11th 2022
Purpose: The training/coaching provider/expert (Vendor) will provide human and institutional capacity development (HICD) of our SIIC program’s in-house and engaged personnel (approximately 8 people) and local community partners.
Place of Performance: Municipality of Saraj, Skopje, North Macedonia with possible visits to municipalities of Zhelino, Tearce and Brvenica
Provider(s): Invited legal & physical entities as part of roster of experts of Omnium Coaching & Training
Period of Performance: April 18th 2022 – July 29th 2022
Responsible person: Florent Bajrami, Facilitation Officer, Omnium Coaching & Training (under supervision of Albiz Foundation management & personnel)
Omnium Coaching & Training is a coaching & training company, active since 2009, which supports organizations and individuals in enhancing their performances. We utilize training and mentorship for skills development and coaching for helping people apply these skills in practice.
USAID Project “Social Impact Investments in Communities”
Omnium Coaching & Training is implementing, as a partner, the Project: “Social Impact Investments in Communities” (SIIC). SIIC is a four-year project (June 10th 2021 – June 9th 2025) that aims to promote streamlining of local social impact investments through private sector lead. It is funded by the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). SIIC is implemented in 4 municipalities in the country (Saraj, Zhelino, Brvenica and Tearce). Under the lead of Albiz Foundation, and together with the leading distribution company Dauti Komerc, Omnium Coaching & Training will help introduce an innovative approach to local development through self-reliance efforts.
SIIC key results include:
- Private companies support planning and implementing local community investments as drivers of greater inter-sector cooperation, leading to local economic growth with positive social impact;
- The process of local investments is streamlined in municipal planning with new social impact plans showcasing cross-sector agreement on longer-term social impact investments;
- The public-Private partnership contributes to greater local economic development;
- Participatory mechanisms for collecting citizens’ inputs for local development are introduced and co-managed by the private sector, municipalities, grassroots, and local leaders.
Scope of Work
The purpose of this SoW is to increase the human and institutional capacity development (HICD) of our SIIC program’s in-house and engaged personnel (approximately 8 people) as well as local community partners, through a coaching-based integrated approach to institutional and organizational development. This will improve the SIIC program’s rapport and communication with the public and private institutions/organizations and thus the long-term sustainability of the SIIC partners and community development actors. In turn, it will help ensure the effectiveness of the overall system for community self-reliance to be established through the SIIC in the target communities. The selected Vendor (legal or physical entity), in the first phase to be conducted in April 2022, will design the methodology, plan and facilitate HICD coaching/training with related needs assessments in order to increase the operational efficiency of the SIIC team. In the second phase, planned tentatively for September 2022, the Vendor will coach additional SIIC partners and community development actors in conjunction with the SIIC key personnel, to ensure the long-term sustainability of the SIIC partners and community development actors. Omnium Coaching & Training will have the overall responsibility to oversee and propose changes to the application of the HICD approach.
Expected outcomes are as follows:
- Developed HICD methodology for SIIC program staff & associates;
- Facilitated 6 coaching sessions with SIIC staff on effective institution/organization building.
Deliverables and Schedule
The Vendor/Expert is responsible for the timely submission of these deliverables, as part of the SoW:
|I.||1 methodology for the workplace HICD coaching/training||Develop a methodology and approach for individual and group coaching solutions for SIIC implementation||April 21st 2022||2|
|II.||1 needs assessment report of the present & required organizational set-up of SIIC program personnel||Conduct needs assessment of the organizational set-up of SIIC program to increase results’ efficiency||April 29th 2022||4|
|III.||1 coaching written model for SIIC organizational set-up developed||Prepare and facilitate coaching solution to address gaps identified through the needs assessment of the organizational set-up||May 15th 2022||3|
|IV.||2 individual and group coaching sessions with coaching minutes||Conduct individual and group workplace (project-based personnel) coaching missions for SIIC immediate personnel||June 6th 2022||3|
|V.||4 individual and group coaching sessions with coaching minutes||Conduct individual and group workplace (project-based personnel) coaching missions for SIIC immediate personnel and SIIC community partners||July 29th 2022||8|
The total level of effort (LOE) is approximately equivalent to 20 days. All required deliverables shall be submitted to the SIIC Facilitation Officer listed on Page 1.
- General experience: Proven track record in the provision of capacity building for different sectors and groups, aimed at increasing operational efficiency, human resource development and institutional approach;
- Specific Experience: The candidate should have a minimum of seven (7) years of working experience in HICD or related capacity building missions in the public/private sector;
- Educational attainment (for experts proposed): At least a Graduate degree in political, social sciences, or related field; MBA, economics, law, development studies, or a related subject-matter field. Ph.D. experts will be considered an advantage;
- Language proficiency: The candidates must be fluent in English, as well as in local languages in the target area, with the ability to produce well-written reports and demonstrated analytical and communication skills.
- Nationality: North Macedonia’s citizenship is required.
*invited entities to apply are Vendors/Experts who are part of the roster list of providers of Omnium Coaching & Training subject to the ongoing call for experts (https://omnium.com.mk/jobs/call-for-experts/. The call is also published additionally on the website of Omnium Coaching & Training and related social media outlets.
This call is open until April 15th 2022., COB. Interested vendors/experts should submit their application packages, which include: 1. Profile of Company / Curriculum Vitae (CV); 2. Reference list with 3 references; 3. Outline of at least 2 consultancy missions for human and capacity building missions, authored by the applicant; 4. Financial offer, as per the template provided below as Attachment 1: Financial Offer. These can be provided as attachments with the application or as links to documents. Application packages should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. The title of the e-mail should read: “Expert service offer – HICD coaching”. If shortlisted, candidates may have to submit additional information. Omnium Coaching & Training will invite-only shortlisted candidates for an interview. No telephone or e-mail inquiries will be accepted.
- Payment Terms: Payment will be made upon submission and approval of the invoices monthly and completion & approved monthly work plans.
- Logistical Support:
- The Vendor/Expert is required to budget and provides the training materials, their experts’ transport and incidental costs, if applicable
- Omnium Coaching & Training / Albiz Foundation is to provide the venue and meals for coaching sessions, if applicable