Omnium Coaching & Training is a coaching & training company active since 2009 which supports organizations and individuals in enhancing their performances. We utilize training and mentorship for skills development and coaching for helping people apply these skills in practice.
USAID Project “Social Impact Investments in Communities”
Omnium Coaching & Training is implementing, as a partner, the Project: “Social Impact Investments in Communities” (SIIC). SIIC is a four-year project (June 10th 2021 – June 9th 2025) that aims to promote streamlining of local social impact investments through private sector lead. It is funded by the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). SIIC is implemented in 4 municipalities in the country (Saraj, Zhelino, Brvenica, and Tearce). Under the lead of Albiz Foundation, and together with the leading distribution company Dauti Komerc, Omnium Coaching & Training will help introduce an innovative approach to local development through self-reliance efforts.
SIIC key results include:
- Private companies support planning and implementing local community investments as drivers of greater inter-sector cooperation, leading to local economic growth with positive social impact;
- Process of local investments is streamlined in municipal planning with new social impact plans showcase cross-sector agreement on longer-term social impact investments;
- Public-Private partnership contributes to greater local economic development;
- Participatory mechanisms for collecting citizens’ inputs for local development are introduced, co-managed by the private sector, municipalities, grassroots, and local leaders.
Call for EOI
We are looking for expression of interest (EOL) from local developmental and business experts, with subject-matter expertise in one or more of the following key subject-matter areas:
- human and institutional capacity development (HICD) through coaching-based integrated approach to Organization Assessment, Process and Technology Design, Organization Design, Human Factors Design, Change Management, Management and Measurements and Performance Improvement. Experience in cross-cutting themes of minorities, women and youth will be sought;
- local and municipal development through knowledge of social impact investments and their measurement in the areas of Environment, Infrastructure, Social Cohesion, Health, Employment, Transport, etc. Experience in municipal planning and community cooperation will be sought;
- pre-feasibility and feasibility assessment (technical, economic, tariff, and project financing) for potential of local projects’ development, structuring projects finance and risk allocation strategies, support to funding acquisition. Experience in various feasibility assessments: technical, legal, infrastructure, environmental and social will be sought.
The local developmental and business experts will be reimbursed based on the accomplishments of an agreed result. Subject to strategic decisions and/or availability of funds, Omnium Coaching & Training reserves the right to select any or none of the applications submitted. Issuing this EoI does not constitute an award commitment on the part of Omnium Coaching & Training, nor does it commit Omnium Coaching & Training to pay for costs incurred in the preparation and submission of an application by potential developmental and business experts. Furthermore, Omnium Coaching & Training reserves the right to reject any or all applications received if such actions are in the best interest of USAID. Applications are therefore submitted at the risk of the Applicant; should circumstances prevent selecting/awarding, all preparation and submission costs are at the Applicant’s expense.
General timeframe for performance of work:
Work in the above-listed areas is expected to begin the end of April 2022. Short-listed candidates only will be contacted for further interviews.
Formal requirements for experts:
Applicants can be individual consultants or consultancies registered as a legal entity in North Macedonia.
Education: University degree in social sciences, MBA, ICT, economics, law, monitoring and evaluation, development studies, or a related subject-matter field. Experience: The candidate should have a minimum of seven (7) years of working experience in the sector(s) relevant for SIIC and proven recognition of subject-matter expertise and (business or capacity) development skills. The candidates must have a proven record of effective work with (local) authorities and/or local businesses. The candidates must be fluent in English, as well as in local languages in the target area, with the ability to produce well-written reports and demonstrated analytical and communication skills. North Macedonia’s citizenship is required.
In addition, the candidates should have a sound understanding of and a firm commitment to USAID’s values as well as USAID rules and regulations (including procurement regulations, if applicable. Prior to the award under this EoI, successful Applicants will be assessed against Omnium Coaching & Training due diligence requirements and will have to sign a set of documents to confirm full compliance with USAID and Omnium Coaching & Training internal procurement procedures.
This call is open until April 29th 2022. Interested experts should submit their application packages, which will include: 1. Curriculum Vitae (CV); 2. Reference list with three references (name, phone, e-mail); 3. Outline of at least 2 consultancy missions (capacity building or business development, as required by the subject-matter field) authored by the applicant, which demonstrate the expert’s approach, analytical and drafting skill, and/or relevant subject-matter expertise. These can be provided as attachments with the application or as links to documents.
Depending on the type of consultancy that is being applied for, the title of the e-mail should read: “Expert service offer – ”, and one or more subject-matter areas. If shortlisted, candidates will have to submit additional documents and information. Omnium Coaching & Training will invite shortlisted candidates for an interview. The selected candidates will be included on the Omnium Coaching & Training’s SIIC roster list for upcoming capacity/business development activities in FY2022 and beyond.
No telephone or e-mail inquiries will be accepted. Updated information will be posted on www.omnium.com.mk.